-M@SuKj- Official Clan Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

-M@SuKj- Official Clan Forum

Il forum del Clan Italiano più simpatico di America's Army

IndiceIndice  GalleriaGalleria  CercaCerca  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  BattletrackerBattletracker  AccediAccedi  

to you all -M@SuKj-

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
-[TF]-Cracker
Recluta
Recluta
-[TF]-Cracker

Numero di messaggi : 19

to you all -M@SuKj- Empty
MessaggioTitolo: to you all -M@SuKj-   to you all -M@SuKj- Icon_minitimeGio 10 Giu 2010 - 7:13

I was in game with these two players on your server and now I am banned
All 3 of us sit within 10 feet from each other ! the family clan that which we all come from
Do not believe in hacking, from what I seen the only reason they were banded was because they were good players
thought to be hacking ! NO -[TF]- HACK'S that is a serious offense to us and a complement to think were
that good.

other admin seen they were good players and put ortho and evil on there teams and kicked the old mans ass "me"
I would thank an admin for looking into this for me as I don't think they sould have been banned and
should have it taking off .

thank's for your time in this matter

PS I wasn't even in as wackercracker and now I have a ban ? I join your forum and that gets me a ban ! you guys that messed up in the heads ? Exclamation ?
Torna in alto Andare in basso
-M@SuKj-FreeE@gle-
Admin
Admin
-M@SuKj-FreeE@gle-

Numero di messaggi : 42

MessaggioTitolo: Re: to you all -M@SuKj-   to you all -M@SuKj- Icon_minitimeGio 10 Giu 2010 - 19:55

I'm sorry for what happened...

I'll try to catch information to know better about the situation and I will reply you as soon as I can.

Feel free to contact me with any further information or problem.

PS: write me the right nicknames that someone of my clan banned.

Thanks in advance,

FreeE@gle
-[TF]-Cracker
Recluta
Recluta
-[TF]-Cracker

Numero di messaggi : 19

MessaggioTitolo: standing by , waiting   to you all -M@SuKj- Icon_minitimeLun 14 Giu 2010 - 18:04

Not sure if you got my PM I sent here are the names of the -[TF]- players ban with no warning or a reason Ortho_cone , Evil^one and me WackerCracker as far as who did the ban I don't know I could be wrong but I think -m@sukj-solitario- was in at the time.

I really do not think it was -m@sukj-solitario- I have played with him many times on my server
-M@SuKj-D4nger- too I have played with but now thinking back on that day and looking at -M@SuKj-D4nger- profile
I see he gets very mad if someone kills him , on that day he left the server just before the ban and came back just after
if thats the case and we got a ban for having better skills is just sad , some one need to grow up

for your servers health I hope you find out what really happened

wishing for the best for your server, Cracker
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: to you all -M@SuKj-   to you all -M@SuKj- Icon_minitime

to you all -M@SuKj-
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» =SPQR= vs -M@SuKj-